Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.077 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,159TL ($1,020) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (28 minutes ago)