Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.506 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 254% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 42,434TL ($12,104) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (44 minutes ago)