Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.633 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 202% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 47,242TL ($13,004) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)