Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.819 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 165% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,900TL ($1,432) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,100 (about 3 hours ago)