Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00431 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,766TL (₩1,105,994) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chalcis costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kassel costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €23,000 (13 minutes ago)