Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,919TL (₩1,266,046) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (44 minutes ago)