Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05634 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,686TL (₨47,681) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)