Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08712 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,159TL (₨93,650) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)