Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05463 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,116TL (₨130,246) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (33 minutes ago)