Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06040 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,099TL (₨51,298) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)