Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05409 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,786TL (₨125,465) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)