Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 941 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,122TL (₨55,487) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)