Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05412 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,238TL (₨96,781) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)