Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 923 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05951 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,026TL (₨50,840) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)