Cost of living in Gurgaon, India vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07480 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,830TL (₨64,573) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)