Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07549 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,038TL (₨119,713) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)