Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06949 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,603TL (₨37,453) in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)