Cost of living comparison between Gunsan, South Korea and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,448TL (₩1,472,553) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)