Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00105 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,177TL (3,985,069 Shilling) in Gulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)