Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,845TL (2,326,447 Shilling) in Gulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)