Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00103 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,519TL (2,438,108 Shilling) in Gulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)