Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00098 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,929TL (3,991,220 Shilling) in Gulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)