Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05548 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,989TL (₨71,900) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)