Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05437 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,355TL (₨43,317) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)