Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05488 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,673TL (₨48,706) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)