Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,177TL (₨74,667) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 1 hour ago)