Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05405 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,259TL (₨78,802) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (25 minutes ago)