Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03451 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 140% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,012TL (₨261,134) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)