Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03468 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 134% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,143TL (₨148,293) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (42 minutes ago)