Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03979 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,996TL (₨175,816) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)