Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03744 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 130% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,053TL (₨134,947) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (38 minutes ago)