Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03323 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 131% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,536TL (₨166,563) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)