Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03318 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,864TL (₨86,302) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)