Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.556 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,494TL (元47,643) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)