Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,978TL (元5,647) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)