Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,312TL (元8,156) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)