Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.575 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,678TL (7,463 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (37 minutes ago)