Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.503 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,643TL ($1,040) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (40 minutes ago)