Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.643 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 116% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,118TL ($9,641) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)