Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.205 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,522TL (R$ 2,923) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)