Cost of living comparison between Guarulhos, Brazil and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.978 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 115% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,070TL (R$ 8,250) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)