Cost of living comparison between Guarulhos, Brazil and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.965 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 113% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,005TL (R$ 8,291) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)