Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.162 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 109% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,008TL (R$ 29,276) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)