Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.188 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 111% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,710TL (R$ 26,682) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (40 minutes ago)