Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.261 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,125TL (R$ 2,479) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (38 minutes ago)