Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,818TL (€5,045) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)