Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.164 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,863TL (€688) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)