Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,231TL (€694) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (29 minutes ago)