Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.531 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,409TL (2,948 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)