Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.514 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,369TL (1,243 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (about 1 hour ago)