Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,138TL (元7,486) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tallinn costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)