Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49269 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 83% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,513TL (元55,843) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (36 minutes ago)