Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1.80TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1.79TL (Bs 44,683) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)