Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08659 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,545TL (40,938 Bs.S.) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)