Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26929 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,145TL (Mex$ 52,529) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)