Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21639 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,022TL (Mex$ 18,587) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)