Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17446 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 121% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,991TL (Mex$ 206,299) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)