Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.954 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,163TL (€1,203) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cusco costs S/. 45 (about 1 hour ago)