Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 100% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,801TL (€896) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (27 minutes ago)