Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 180% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,786TL (€11,357) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)