Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.822 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 95% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,483TL (€930) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)