Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 186% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,740TL (€9,166) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (35 minutes ago)