Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 185% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,352TL (€13,728) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)