Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 235% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,883TL (€11,938) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)