Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00840 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,941TL (350,035 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (25 minutes ago)