Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00900 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,916TL (546,168 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (34 minutes ago)