Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00854 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,307TL (387,335 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)