Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00597 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,392TL (2,412,166 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)