Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.288 TRY / KYD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 219% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,296TL (CI$1,935) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)