Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,676TL (€848) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)