Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12807 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,638TL (231,421 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)