Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,201TL (R$ 2,783) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,400 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)