Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,773TL (R$ 27,726) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)