Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.059 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,335TL (R$ 12,592) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)