Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.098 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,001TL (R$ 4,556) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)