Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.418 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,316TL (R$ 5,159) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)