Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,966TL (R$ 2,491) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)