Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40715 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 198% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 55,901TL (137,298 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)