Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41065 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 204% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 47,574TL (115,849 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)