Cost of living comparison between Gostivar, Macedonia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05450 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,375TL (80,275 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)