Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06765 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,170TL (46,863 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)