Cost of living comparison between Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.774 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,715TL (6,093 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)