Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.915 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,496TL (6,008 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)