Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.024 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,889TL (2,822 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)