Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.142 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,091TL (2,707 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)