Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.257 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,426TL (2,726 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)