Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,140TL (﷼ 42,290,811) in Gorgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)