Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,875TL (﷼ 26,009,702) in Gorgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)