Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,054TL (﷼ 36,833,476) in Gorgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)