Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17376 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,330TL (24,918 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)