Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15227 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 5,467TL (35,903 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)