Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,934TL (﷼ 26,573,620) in Gonbad-e Kavus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.50TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nassau costs B$1.00 (36 minutes ago)