Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,237TL (﷼ 41,726,950) in Gonbad-e Kavus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)