Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01469 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,289TL (564,212 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)