Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00297 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,783TL (1,272,595 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)