Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.859 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 260% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 56,318TL (AU$19,696) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)