Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,049TL (R$ 5,102) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)