Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,276TL (R$ 2,751) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)