Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.417 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,876TL (12,612 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)