Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.720 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,296TL (14,123 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)