Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.403 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 198% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,546TL (£10,571) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)