Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.159 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,619TL (£4,121) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)