Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.668 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 211% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,650TL (£9,994) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)