Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19768 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,366TL (E£ 11,968) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)