Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25620 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,389TL (E£ 9,324) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 214,500 (39 minutes ago)