Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20219 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,270TL (E£ 11,228) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (33 minutes ago)