Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35183 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,287TL (E£ 12,185) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)