Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00210 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,603TL (COL$4,104,728) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 3 hours ago)