Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,086TL (€878) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)