Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.477 TRY / GIP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 218% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 59,677TL (£13,331) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)