Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.411 TRY / GIP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 143% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,599TL (£873) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (18 minutes ago)