Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05465 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,614TL (₨66,142) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)