Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06955 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,732TL (₨39,278) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)