Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.839 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,770TL (RM8,073) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (39 minutes ago)