Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,446TL (RM3,699) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)