Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.788 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,237TL (RM7,916) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)