Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,032TL (RM12,019) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (38 minutes ago)