Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.812 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 71% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,330TL (RM6,563) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)