Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,820TL (RM3,375) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)