Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01746 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 171% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,861TL (1,710,076 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (23 minutes ago)