Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01728 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,212TL (243,769 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)