Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02267 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,881TL (171,218 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)