Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01853 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 176% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 41,409TL (2,234,702 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (34 minutes ago)