Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26573 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,154TL (R 19,397) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)