Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 233% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 49,967TL (€13,102) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)