Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.996 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 246% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 54,138TL (€13,548) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Arkhangelsk costs руб 1,100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)